Now with ABS approval!
Zero Leakage | Reduced Space | Lower Maintenance Costs
Vanessa 30000 with Manual Gear Operator
Vanessa Valve with MS12 Nu-Torque Actuator
- The Vanessa metal seated, torque seated, rotary valve offers many of the advantages of butterfly valves and gate valves combined into a single design.
- Currently installed on CVN, DDG, LHA, LCS, LHD, LPD, LSD, CG’s, NSC, DDG1000 ship classes
- Suitable for use in firemain isolation and chilled water isolation as well as many other applications where tight shut-offs are required
- Leak free performance of a soft seated valve with the strength & durability of a metal seated valve
- Available in laying lengths to the MIL-V-24624 laying length or the MIL-V-22133C resilient seated butterfly valves, without requiring modifications to the piping system
- Approved manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic packages available
- The Triple-Offset Torque Seated butterfly valve is approved by the Naval Sea Systems Command for MIL-PRF-32307 applications.
- Available in Nickel-Aluminum Bronze per MIL-B-24480
- Provides valuable space savings & quicker operation compared to traditional gate and ball valves.
- Easier to automate than a gate valve
- Less expensive than a multi turn actuator
More about Vanessa 30000