Keystone Series GR Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
GRW/GRL Sizes DN 50-900
The Keystone Series GR is a heavy duty industrial resilient seated butterfly valve aimed at general purpose applications.
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face dimensions, according to EN 558 Series 20 and API 609
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides minimal obstruction to flow (up to DN 300).
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Body locating holes allow ease of installation and centering between the flanges.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- All valves comply to Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EU) Module B1 + D, CE Marking.
- Available approvals: KIWA, ABS, WRAS. ACS, NSF/ANSI STD 61.
General Application: Water, air, dry bulk conveying etc. These valves are for any service where a drop-tight shut-off with maximum flow area is required.
[button type=”primary” label=”More about Keystone Butterfly Valves” link=”http://www.jamoody.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/GR-SERIES-.pdf ” ]