Keystone Butterfly Valve Figures 129 and 139
- Primary stem seal, formed by preloaded contact of disc hub with flatted seat surfaces, completely isolates stem and body from the line media.
- Secondary stem seal, formed by an engineered interference fit of the stem through the seat, provides additional sealing integrity.
- Rounded, polished disc edge provides full 360 degree concentric seating, minimum flow restriction, lower seating and unseating torques and maximum seat life.
- Superior, one-piece thru-shaft design provides high-strength and positive disc control. Shaft ends are standardized for operator
- Self-locking disc screws allow quick and easy disassembly and provide a positive connection.
- Self-adjusting, bi-directional stem seal is suitable for full industrial vacuum and pressure, preventing external contamination of the stem area.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- Replaceable, metal-reinforced seat, completely encapsulated by rubber, isolates the stem and body from the media and eliminates seat distortion due to high vacuum or turbulence.
- Each valve is factory tested to 110 percent of specified pressure rating assures drop-tight shut-off.
- Cast-in top plate is an integral part of the body and is standardized to allow direct mounting of all Keystone actuators
Figures 129 and 139 are heavy duty, resilient seated butterfly valves that are ideally suited for seawater service within the commercial marine and offshore markets.
[button type=”primary” label=”More about Keystone Butterfly Valves” link=”http://www.jamoody.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/KEYMC-0475-US.pdf ” ]